Cycling Made Easy: Ultimate Mix
Wendy MaderAll plans by this Coach
This program is for anyone looking to add more variety to their indoor cycling workouts.
Each week includes 6 workouts. Each one has a specific purpose: recovery, drills, endurance, strength, threshold, and speed. Each week builds on the previous week. Sessions range from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
You can add this workout to your existing training plan or simply add or subtract the volume to meet your individual fitness schedule and needs. For example, you can combine two workouts together to create a longer endurance training session or repeat the main set only twice versus four times if you want to shorten the workout.
This program can also be used in conjunction with any of our other 4-week Cycling plans or simply as a supplement to our triathlon training plans. If you purchase all four cycling programs, you can ride them back to back to create a 16-week schedule. If so, you’ll want to start with Drills and Endurance then Strength, then Threshold and Speed and finish with our Ultimate Mix.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?