SISU RacingAll plans by this Coach
The 25-week beginners’ training plan is ideal for all novice cyclists, riders who want to get back to fitness after some time off the bike or those who have never previously followed a structured training plan.
If you’re targeting a 60-mile (100 km) sportive, a charity ride or just want to improve your cycling fitness, this is the perfect plan to achieve these goals.
SISU Racing Online Training Plans are super time-efficient, easy to follow, and based on the most cutting-edge training methods.
What You Get
A personal training calendar powered by TrainingPeaks.
Log workouts and analyze heart rate, power, pace and other data.
Receive optional daily workout notifications via e-mail.
Upload your workouts from over 90 compatible devices.
View workouts on the go with free apps for iPhone or Android.
Training Resources and advice from TrainingPeaks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.