10 Weeks to 100- Century Training Plan for Intermediate to Advanced Cyclists (HR Optional)
Ben BartlettAll plans by this Coach
Looking to complete a strong century (100 mile) bike ride? If you are an intermediate to experienced cyclist, this is a great plan for you to ensure that you cover all the bases needed to have a great experience and perform to your potential on the day of your ride. Endurance, cadence development, anaerobic fitness, and hill power development are all factored into this straightforward, heart rate compatible plan, to get you fit and ready for anything that your century may throw at you in terms of geography or wind resistance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?