15 Week Century Beginner/Intermediate Training Plan
David Ertl, USA Cycling L1 CoachAll plans by this Coach
The cyclist who can use this plan is anyone wanting to get in shape for a Century ride (either a 100 mile ride or a metric 100K ride). This plan can be used by entry level cyclists to prepare for their first century and by those with experience but who want a more structured plan to follow.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:50 hrs||7:30 hrs|
|0:58 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:50 hrs||7:30 hrs|
||0:58 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?