Melissa Ross and Tricia DavisAll plans by this Coach
Training for an upcoming 100 mile century ride, a gravel grinder or charity event should be fun and rewarding! This 12-week detailed workout plan will help you build properly right up to your event.
This plan is built for beginner-intermediate level riders who have minimal time to ride during the work week. Each week involves cycling, core, stretching and recovery workouts and tips from our certified coaches and physical therapist.
Instructions are included to calculate your individual training zones on week 2, with a field test. You can use heart rate or power or RPE for this program. Follow the daily workouts like stepping stones and get to your event feeling confident and strong. Planning ahead with daily workouts takes the guesswork out of training and helps you manage limited time.
For personal coaching, personalized plans, weekly feedback, consultation please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or visit www.killercoach.com
Good Luck and Happy Training!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.