Hammerhead 100 Training Plan
This plan is designed for a MTB athlete to successfully complete The Hammerhead 100 race. The plan is 15 weeks long, and before you start this plan should be able to already be able to ride 8-10 hours a week. There will be a few weeks when you will be training 14-16 hours a week.
Once you purchase the plan, you'll get nutritional advice and the strength plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|13:04 hrs||7:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||13:04 hrs||7:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.