Threshold Endurance SportsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the Intermediate level cyclist with 6 hrs to 14 hrs a week to train and looking to improve their performance on their next century. This plan focuses on the quality of the riding you will be doing along with the total hours a week on the bike. You can expect intervals during the weekdays focusing on increasing power at Lactate Threshold as well as intervals focusing on building Aerobic Capacity. We'll also be gradually building up the time of the weekend rides as we go through the plan to build up aerobic endurance. This plan is built for those with moderate time to train during the week and to prepare you to better your ride at your next century.
Before starting the plan, you'll want to make sure you complete the field test in the attached training guide (under plan details) to establish your training zones for this plan. Make sure you are well rested going into the field test and have had a few lighter rides leading into the field test.
**All workouts are smart capable and can be dowloaded for use on your cycling computer or smart trainer.
For questions regarding this plan, contact a TES Coach at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.