Winston DavidAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to help a cyclist build up to being able to ride for 200 miles. All the athlete needs is a stopwatch and Microsoft Word to read the workout descriptions. The workouts are described by perceived exertion, heart rate, and power. The athlete needs to have time to ride 4 times a week for up to 2.5 hours on weekday workouts and for up to 7 hours on weekends. Before starting this plan the athlete should be able to ride comfortably for 4 hours. The athlete should consult with their doctor and be sure they are healthy enough to exercise at a high intensity before beginning this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?