Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Oooops! You signed up for Gravel Worlds 150 and you’re having a panic attack.
You’re probably overreacting: it’s only 150 miles long with unrelenting undulating terrain in Nebraskan August heat filled with spicy sections of unroad designed to blow holes in your tires. I’m sure if you just ride a few times a week and smash enough Red Bulls that’ll keep you out of a ditch and get you over the finish line.
You could do that. But…
…why not train for Gravel Worlds 150 the right way and finish before the beer tent closes down? Put down the Red Bull and unlock the secrets to God Legs!
- Science? ✅ I went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Power-based Structured Workouts? ✅ Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics? ✅ How to avoid catastrophic race errors!.
- Sports Psychology? ✅Stop defeating yourself before the race starts.
- Heat training? ✅ - Don’t let the hot Nebraskan summer heat put you in the ditch.
- Mobility workouts? ✅- Learn how to touch your toes and overcome back pain.
- 6,000-word guide? ✅ - We cover everything, from tire selection to life advice.
- Human Contact? ✅ I actually respond to emails.
- Skillz? ✅ Get your finger off the ‘fear lever’ and learn to rip!
- Comprehensive Gravel book? ✅I pull back the curtain on how to train, eat, and 🍺your way through gravel cycling.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, so Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.