Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Pop quiz. What activity involves: Arizona, the Desert, Wolves, Spirits, Cacti, Full Moons, and Crystals?
If you said an ayahuasca ceremony, you’re wrong (but close!). The correct answer is the Spirit World 100, one of the cycling calendar's fastest-growing and loved gravel races.
Don’t be fooled - just because the race vibes (and website art) can’t be beaten doesn’t’ mean it’s not hard. Why do you think they call it Spirit World?
Want to unlock the secret to God Legs in the Spirit World?
- Science? ✅ I went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Power-based Structured Workouts? ✅ Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics? ✅ How to avoid catastrophic race errors!.
- Sports Psychology? ✅Stop defeating yourself before the race starts.
- Altitude solution? ✅ - Beat the thin Arizona air with proven strategies.
- Heat training? ✅ - Don’t let a hot Arizona desert heat put you in the ditch.
- Mobility workouts? ✅- Learn how to touch your toes and overcome back pain.
- 6,000-word guide? ✅ - We cover everything, from tire selection to life advice.
- Human Contact? ✅ I actually respond to emails.
- Skillz? ✅ Get your finger off the ‘fear lever’ and learn to rip!
- Comprehensive Gravel book? ✅I pull back the curtain on how to train, eat, and 🍺your way through gravel cycling.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, so Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.