Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the intermediate/experienced cyclist who is planning on tackling a hilly 200 to 250 K Audax/Brevet. The first week includes 8 hours of cycling, so this plan is best for cyclists with a solid base. The plan tops off with a max cycling duration of 13 hours and also includes a strength training routine geared especially for long distance events. Total weekly hours range from 10.75 hours to 14.5 hours. Week-day workouts range from 45 minutes to 95 minutes, while the weekend workouts range from 2.5 hours to 7.0 hours.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.