Cycling 250 K Audax/Brevet-Intermediate Power Plan
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the intermediate/experienced cyclist who is planning on tackling a hilly 200 to 250 K Audax/Brevet. The first week includes 8 hours of cycling, so this plan is best for cyclists with a solid base. The plan tops off with a max cycling duration of 13 hours and also includes a strength training routine geared especially for long distance events. Total weekly hours range from 10.75 hours to 14.5 hours. Week-day workouts range from 45 minutes to 95 minutes, while the weekend workouts range from 2.5 hours to 7.0 hours.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?