Peak Athletic CoachingAll plans by this Coach
All of our training plans are created using the same time-tested and proven training principles that have guided our 1-on-1 Coaching athletes to thousands of individual PR’s. If you’re ready to take your training to the next level, this is your ticket.
This plan, peaking at 8.75 hours of weekly volume, is created specifically for an athlete targeting a gravel cycling race with at least 18 weeks of preparation time and has a realistic expectation of completing their race between 4 and 6 hours. It’s recommended that an athlete is capable of completing a 2 hour cycling workout before beginning this plan. As long as you can meet those thresholds, this is the plan for you!
This plan is created to be a complete training cycle, including:
- Three weeks of base fitness training
- Seven weeks of build training, including speed work
- Two weeks of overload training
- Three weeks of taper and race preparation
- Recovery weeks separating each training block
Each of our training plans are created to cater to the lifestyle of a busy athlete. Long workouts are scheduled for the weekends, and weekday workouts are kept to the minimum volume to deliver the necessary stress for fitness adaptation.
Once this plan is purchased, it belongs to you. It can be used in full, in part, started, stopped, recycled – it’s yours and it can be used over and over, if you desire. In addition, it comes with a thorough “Getting Started” document which details how to set training zones. It also includes a terminology glossary, fueling guidelines, and other useful information.
If you have any questions about our training plans, any of our coaching services, or any of our add-on services, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com.
We’re serious about endurance sports and serious about you enjoying your training journey!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.