Hunter AllenAll plans by this Coach
Bicycle Across South Carolina 5 week, Beginner Short Ride - This plan is made for the rider that hasn’t ridden a ride as long at 30miles before and would just like to finish it and not be completely wiped out at the end of the ride! You need 3-7 hours a week to complete this plan along with a desire to finish the ride! You will be challenged with some tough workouts and rides on the weekends, but we promise you, that if you do this plan, you’ll be ready! Hunter Allen, CEO/Founder of the Peaks Coaching Group is your coach along the way and he designed this plan with all of the years of experience that goes into each of his custom plans built for riders of all levels. With tips along the way, workouts to challenge you and keep you motivated, you’ll arrive at the event ready to easily survive the challenge! This plan is written so that you can train with a power meter, a heart rate monitor or just by your RPE (rate of perceived exertion).
This plan is written so that you can train with a power meter, a heart rate monitor or just by your RPE (rate of perceived exertion).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?