Intermediate: FREE Century Plan, Training By Heart Rate (8wk). Use this code: RIDEANDRACE
Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
This FREE plan has been designed for the intermediate cyclist who wants to compete in a 100km, and already comfortably training at least three or four days per week and do at least one long training ride on the weekend. Use this code: RIDEANDRACE
Equipment: A heart rate monitor is essential. An indoor trainer is recommended but not essential.
Training zones: This is a heart rate based plan that uses Coggan's training zones.
Who this is for: An intermediate cyclist who is able to train 4 hours during week and a total of 6 to 8 hours on the weekend.
Who this is not for: Sedentary person or someone coming back from injury. If you fall into this category then it would be best to consult a GP and or a coach.
When to start: 8 weeks before your goal event date.
Features: Email support. Downloadable workouts for Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, Sunnto, etc.
If you have any questions or looking for plan tailored to your needs then please ask via email - email@example.com or visit www.rideandrace.net
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?