Hunter AllenAll plans by this Coach
BASC - Advanced 10 week plan - This plan is made for the rider that wants to ride the Long route faster and be near the front of the pack. This rider regularly rides, has done many events like this and can easily finish each day, but wants to take it to the next level. You need 6-10 hours a week to complete this plan along with a desire to finish the ride! You will be challenged with some tough workouts and rides on the weekends, but we promise you, that if you do this plan, you’ll be ready! Hunter Allen, CEO/Founder of the Peaks Coaching Group is your coach along the way and he designed this plan with all of the years of experience that goes into each of his custom plans built for riders of all levels. With tips along the way, workouts to challenge you and keep you motivated, you’ll arrive at the event ready to easily survive the challenge!
This plan is written so that you can train with a power meter, a heart rate monitor or just by your RPE (rate of perceived exertion).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.