Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
This FREE plan is for the beginner cyclist who wants to finish a 100km race /ride. Use this code: RIDEANDRACE
A powermeter is essential, this is a power based plan that uses Coggan's training zones. An indoor trainer is recommended but not essential.
One time adjustment to customize the plan to your schedule.
The Plan Layout
When to start: If preparing for an event, then start the plan 8 weeks before your goal event date.
The plan consists of structured workouts with easy/rest days in between, and easy weeks to allow for recovery from the accumulated fatigue.
Training time availability: 2 to 3 hours during week and a total of 4 to 6 hours on the weekend.
Get In Touch!
If you have any questions or not sure if this is the right plan or need a plan tailored to your goal/s.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form provided on my TrainingPeaks coaching profile page.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.