Justin KlineAll plans by this Coach
Designed for the Recreational Cyclist who is looking to improve fitness or compete in a Century Ride. The plan will help improve power and help obtain higher speeds over longer distances. It is even a good plan for someone who has been out of the sport for a few years and is looking to get back into cycling. It takes into account the daily grind of a working athlete and limits workout time during week to between 1 - 2 hours and Longer Rides on the Weekends
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?