Century Plan, Training By Power, (12 weeks) RideAndRace
Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
Designed for the beginner to recreational cyclist who wants to improve their fitness or compete in 100km ride such as the Cape Town Cycle Tour.
The plan is divided into 4 blocks of 3 weeks each, the first 2 weeks consists of structured workouts with easy/rest days in between. The last week of each block is scheduled as an easy/rest week to allow for recovery from the accumulated fatigue of the previous 2 weeks.
When to start:
This plan is best started 12 weeks before your goal event.
Who this is for:
This training plan is for a beginner cyclist who is able to train 3 hours during week and a total of 4 to 9 hours on the weekend.
Or for someone who has been out of the sport for a few years and is looking to get back into cycling.
The plan is re-usable.
This plan works with Power only.
Downloadable workouts for Garmin, Wahoo, Polar, Sunnto, etc
Indoor trainer - recommended but not essential.
Any questions, please ask via email - email@example.com or visit www.rideandrace.net
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?