Gravel God - SBT GRVL - Base to Race
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
You’ve signed up for SBT GRVL, and now you have questions: Is riding at 7,000 ft different than sea level? What kind of gravel do they have in those parts? Is riding 140 miles as hard as it seems? And will someone please clarify how a remote mountain town in Colorado has any business having a steamboat much less naming their town that?
Don't show up to Steamboat with a bike and a prayer - get a plan that answers all your questions and delivers the legs of your life.
Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - I went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Nutrition Advice- What to eat. Hint: NOT 🍗.
- Gravel Grit - Complimentary mental training to crush butterflies and self-imposed limitations!
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility/Strength workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes AND become explosive 🧨!
- This is Gravel ebook - I cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Human Contact! - You can 📧 me at email@example.com and I won't ignore you.
- Skillz - Learn the essential technical skills to succeed at SBT GRVL.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:16 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:36 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:16 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?