Gravel Cycling Specialty Build - Mid Volume
Brady IrwinAll plans by this Coach
This gravel cycling plan is designed for athletes planning to participate in a 60-100 mile event or those who are early on in their training for an even longer gravel ride. Optimal for athletes who are within 12 weeks from their event and have a consistent base built to handle higher end intense work.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:00 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:00 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?