The Last Best Ride- All the Vo2 Intervals= Smiles on Race Day!
Nikki PetersonAll plans by this Coach
The Last Best Ride is an event that is sure to be a highlight of any rider's year! With breathtaking views and amazing people behind the scenes putting the race on, it's going to be an event to remember. By purchasing this plan, you are showing commitment to lining up for the event in tip-top shape! This plan is moderate in hours, but if you want to make the weeks higher volume, simply add endurance after your intervals or extend your long rides. The same goes for lessening hours. Always do the intervals--that is not the place to skip out! The more consistent you are with your workouts, the more they will pay off!
Make sure to tag @sourceendurance with your adventures and intervals!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:46 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:46 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?