Gravel God - Time Crunched Fondo
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Do you have responsibilities? Do you receive bills in the mail? Do people depend on you? Have you also been diagnosed ‘Gravel Curious?’
Gravel racing is for everyone, but if you looked at lots of training plans you might think you’d have to tell your employer you need to change to part-time so you could free up the spare 10-15 hours a week you’ll need to just get fit enough just to finish.
Lies! All of it lies!
Two things can be true at once: you can train for a gravel race and have a life. Gravel God - Time Crunched Fondo has it all:
- Doable training weeks - Keep your job, your significant other, and get crazy fit.
- Exportable structured workouts (Zwift) - Because you can’t spend 30 minutes getting dressed to go outside.
- Simplified strength workouts - short, deadly strength workouts. Get explosive on the bike and ripped.
- Power-based training - Structured power-based workouts cut the fluff on training time.
- Mobility workouts - Because you should be able to touch your toes.
- Race Tactics - Skip all the rookie errors.
- This is Gravel Ebook - Learn more than you ever wanted to about training and racing.
- Human contact - Email me at email@example.com and I won’t ignore you.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan:
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:41 hrs||3:19 hrs|
|0:54 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:41 hrs||3:19 hrs|
||0:54 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?