12 week plan - experienced cyclist - 100 mile cycling - structured workouts
Reinout Van Schuylenbergh, PhDAll plans by this Coach
This plan prepares you in 12-weeks for a 100 mile cycling event. The program focusses on building aerobic fitness and increasing cycling efficiency. The plan is packed up with tips for bikefitting, nutrition, pacing, ...
This plan is tailored to the needs a serious cyclist. If you are a less experienced cyclist, this plan might not be the best choice. Please check my "12 week plan - first participation - 100 mile cycling - structured workouts" training program.
This plan provides workouts, tests and cycling tips to get you well prepared at the start line. Enjoy the training and good luck with this program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?