Adam Mills, MSEd, RCEP- Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
Belgian Waffle Ride (BWR) has been dubbed, “The most unique cycling event in the country." Don’t let the irreverent name fool you; the BWR is the most difficult bicycle race in the US at roughly 140 miles, 50 of which are off-road sectors. It also gleans from each of the five Monuments elements that make it truly a classic. The BWR has reached a level of notoriety that strongly suggests, begs actually, it’s time to roll out new and different Monuments all over North America, or at least bring the BWR to cycling-rich communities like Boulder and Asheville.
Whether your goal is to SURVIVE or THRIVE at the BWR, Source Endurance has built a training plan that will get you to the waffles just past the finish line. If you want 100% customized training to your personal physiology, please check out our website (http://source-e.net) or contact us (email@example.com).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.