Belgian Waffle Ride Indoor Oriented Training Plan 10 Weeks W/Taper
Zack Allison, BSE- Source EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
"Source Endurance is the officially licensed training and coaching partner of the Belgian Waffle Ride"
This plan is semi-specific for the Belgian Waffle Ride but geared for athletes who need to complete most of their training leading into BWR or other long endurance event indoors.
A 10 week training plan with a short taper for BWR, you can gain fitness, even indoors. This training plan has indoor specific training with one outdoor longer ride per week. This training plan has 7-9 hours per week of training on average. Complete this plan to have the best possible fitness on event day for Belgian Waffle Ride.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?