BCA | Gran Fondo ~ Heart Rate – NOVICE MASTERS – 10 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 10-week plan has been designed specifically for novice master riders (35 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for a Gran Fondo by taking you through all the phases of training. Addtionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
Novice Master Riders:
- 05:45 hours progressing to 07:57 hours (max week)
- 35 + years of age.
- 4 bike workouts per week.
- Ideal if your new to cycling.
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses heart rate (% of max).
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:53 hrs||4:15 hrs|
Day Off x3
|0:24 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:53 hrs||4:15 hrs|
||0:24 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor