Ross HamiltonAll plans by this Coach
If you are looking for a short training block to get your sustainable power ramped up this programme is perfect for you.
Each week you will complete 5 cycling sessions aimed at developing power and endurance in your aerobic zones. By lifting your aerobic ceiling you can hold higher power outputs for longer.
This programme is perfect for those in the offseason looking to build sustained aerobic power or an aerobic build block between A races. Sessions rely on both extensive and intensive aerobic rides to build efficiency at the higher aerobic zones.
The programme is best completed using power but can be easily adapted to heart rate based training.
Lay days are present to allow for additional recovery rides or a catch up day.
Email support will be included in the purchase of this plan.
Perfect for Sportives, triathlons and 40k+ Time trials.
If you check the box at checkout to provide email, I can follow up to make sure you get started ok.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.