Gravel God - Belgian Waffle Ride - Base to Race
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Mother of God, you hit the buy button and now you're doing Belgian 🥞ride! Trouble is, the only thing you know about BWR is that they provide 🥞and it's rumored to be the even harder than - gasp - DK200! How are you supposed to train for this thing? What wheels should you use? Do you need to be Belgian to finish???
Take your finger off the 🆘 button - we cracked the code so you don't have to. Gravel God Belgian Waffle Ride Base to Race plan has everything you need to turn heads, including your own.
Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics- When to ATTACK 💥in BWR.
- Gravel Grit - Complimentary mental training to crush butterflies and self-imposed limitations!
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now
- Mobility/Strength workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes AND become explosive 🧨!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Human Contact! - You can 📧 us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
- Skillz - Learn the essential technical skills to succeed in BWR.
Summit Endurance Academy isn't a plan, it's a community. Our Instagram feed is hilarious, we send out premium content through our Newsletter and, we put on events with fermented beverages.
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:07 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|0:10 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|0:51 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:07 hrs||6:00 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:51 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter