Stoller/Roger RillingAll plans by this Coach
Are you doing the Aids Life Cycle? Are you looking for a turnkey training program to get you ready for your big week of cycling!? Look no further, this plan is for you!
In this training program you will be introduced to simple to follow daily training plan. The plan is set-up to start 8 weeks before the ALC. At the end of the program you will have good base fitness and have the confidence needed to perform well over a week of riding.
This program is intended for individuals with a basic level of fitness and bike control. All workouts can be adjusted to fit into your lifestyle and comfort level. Be advised that the plan as described is the recommended training plan for new and recreational riders.
Please make sure you are healthy enough for physical workouts before starting this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?