Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Don't let the haters tell you otherwise - you really are a special ❄️! Your physiology is unique - you've got some strengths and you've got some weaknesses. Do you know what they are?
If you want a training plan best suited for you, you'd better find out, because if you don't you're just going to be following a vanilla training plan that doesn't address your real training needs.
Gravel God Taste Test is a three-week testing protocol designed to figure out what kind of special 🌼 you are. We'll peek 'under the hood' and see what kind of engine you're running using WKO5, advanced analytic software, and identify your strengths, and weakness.
Here's the fun part - then we'll hatch a plan that not only addresses these strengths and weaknesses but suggests the best kind of events for you to DOMINATE.
- Complete phenotype profile - Figure out your strengths and weaknesses.
- Individualized training recommendations.
- Individualized racing recommendations.
- 30 min Q&A free for all with yours truly.
What are you waiting for? Stop training like everyone else and start training the right way for YOU!
Oh, by the way, I'm also including in a 100 page comprehensive Gravel Book - "This is Gravel". No one bothered to put down all the secrets to Gravel Racing in one book, so I did. You're welcome!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?