Gravel God Beginner - Base to Race
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Gravel fever 🌡️is sweeping the nation. Your friends are doing it. Events are popping up all over the place. The road scene was never cool, mountain biking is so mid-90s, and track cycling is confusing - But, how the H$ll should you train for this?
We’ve got you. Gravel God Base to Race plan has everything you need to become a legend. The plan progresses in three six week blocks of training. You get your legs under you, you ride longer and harder, and then you ride even harder but less so you show up on race day ready to throw down.
We put so much value into this plan it actually hurts.
Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- RACE TACTICS- Learn how to race like a ‘G’.
- STRENGTH - Email us and we’ll send you a free Train Heroic Cycling Strength program.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
- Scolding! - We call you out so you don’t have to learn the hard way!
Summit Endurance Academy isn't a plan, it's a community. Our Instagram feed is hilarious, we send out premium content through our Newsletter and, we put on events with fermented beverages.
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
18 weeks too much? Get started with Gravel God Beginner 1 - Base Period.
Already riding a lot but not ready to peak? Then our Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Plan is for you!
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:45 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:14 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:31 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:45 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:14 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:31 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter