Gravel God Beginner - Base to Race
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Gravel fever 🌡️is sweeping the nation. Your friends are doing it. Events are popping up all over the place. The road scene was never cool, mountain biking is so mid-90s, and track cycling is confusing - But, how the H$ll should you train for this?
We’ve got you. Gravel God Base to Race plan has everything you need to become a legend. The plan progresses in three six week blocks of training. You get your legs under you, you ride longer and harder, and then you ride even harder but less so you show up on race day ready to throw down.
We put so much value into this plan it actually hurts. Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- RACE TACTICS- Learn how to race like a ‘G’.
- STRENGTH - Email us and we’ll send you a free Train Heroic Cycling Strength program.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I won't ignore you.
- Scolding! - We call you out so you don’t have to learn the hard way!
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan:
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?