Phil's Advanced Century/Gran Fondo for MASTERS (13~14 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Expertly Designed For Advanced MASTERS (40+) Cyclists.
"I came 2nd in my age group and 5th fastest bike split out of over 300. 7 mins faster than last year!" Nick Goldston, 2018
"I love the plan and knowing what I’m doing weeks in advance!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, 2018
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more information. Key features:
- For Century, Gran Fondo, Sportive or Multi-Day events
- Progress from 13:30 to 14 training hrs p/wk
- 5-6 rides, 1-2 strength sessions and 1-2 days off each week
- The 3rd week is for active recovery
- Fitness tests, train using Power, HR and/or Feel
- Compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Wahoo and more
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
Visit our website for all our Masters Century Ride/Gran Fondo Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:38 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:38 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|