Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Gravel fever 🌡️is sweeping the nation. In the space of a few years, cyclists en masse have left the pavement and pretended to enjoy riding on unimproved roads. And the most famous gravel race of them all? Unbound 200.
Somehow, everyone decided that riding for 200 miles in Kansas over roads goats wouldn’t enjoy in heat and humidity just can’t be beaten. What’s that like? It’s like this. Buckle up -you’re going to need another coffee.
So you go into Unbound 200 - lucky you! Your normal training routine is joining the local group ride and going as hard as you can all the time or cheating at Zwift races. In your heart, you know that won't cut it. Are you ready to get serious? Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science? ✅ I went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Power-based Structured Workouts? ✅ Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics? ✅ How to avoid catastrophic race errors!.
- Sports Psychology? ✅Stop defeating yourself before the race starts.
- Heat training? ✅ - Don’t let a hot day in Kansas day put you in the ditch.
- Mobility workouts? ✅- Learn how to touch your toes and overcome back pain.
- 6,000-word guide? ✅ - I cover everything, from tire selection to life advice.
- Human Contact? ✅ I actually respond to emails.
- Skillz? ✅ Get your finger off the ‘fear lever’ and learn to rip!
- Comprehensive Gravel book? ✅I pull back the curtain on how to train, eat, and 🍺your way through gravel cycling.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, so Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.