Gravel God - DK/Unbound Gravel 200
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Gravel fever 🌡️is sweeping the nation. In the space of a few years, cyclists en masse have left the pavement and started pretending to enjoy riding on unimproved roads. I still think the whole movement is nothing more than an elaborate ruse to justify buying another type of bike, but that's me.
We get it though. Your friends are doing it. Events are popping up all over the place. The road scene was never cool, mountain biking is so mid-90s, and track cycling is confusing. Running has never tempted you.
So you've signed up for DK 200. Your normal training routine is joining the local group ride and going as hard as you can all the time or cheating at Zwift races. In your heart, you know that won't cut it. Are you ready to get serious? Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
This plan is the best there is. We don't like to brag, but modesty makes you a liar if you're awesome.
🔥🔥This plan has it ALL!🔥🔥
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- 13 weeks, not 12! - We throw in an extra week because we're generous.
- Clever Workout Descriptions! - We keep you laughing when you're in pain.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Bonus Strength Workouts! - You shouldn't be proud you can't lift a gallon of milk.
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
- Re-usability! - Buy the plan once, use it every year until gravel racing isn't cool anymore.
- Plan call outs! - Never be confused about why you're doing what you're doing!
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
Becoming a Gravel God can be intimidating. Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?