12 Week Century (100 mile) Bike Ride Plan - All Levels
Ben GreenfieldAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week plan will completely prepare you to ride 100 miles, whether you're doing your first century, or just want to get faster and prepare for your next century in a smarter way. Over four 3 week phases, with three rides per week, you'll build a base endurance and strength foundation, then gradually progress to speedwork, hillwork and the type of training that will help you confidently ride your century!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?