100 Mile Gravel Race 12 Week Build Plan
MTBCoachAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for people who want to compete in a 100 mile gravel race race. The build plan is designed to prepare you for the demands of racing your gravel bike for 100 miles. Before starting this plan we recommend completing the 12 week 100 Mile Gravel Race Base plan. Visit our site to learn more about choosing our training plans to meet your needs.
Start this plan 12 weeks before the start of your target race. Rest days are on Monday and Friday and rest weeks every three weeks. Designed to start on a Monday with shorter workouts on weekdays and longer workouts on weekends.
Workouts are written to use a power meter, a HR monitor or rate of perceived exertion, but using a power meter AND a HR monitor is best for accurate monitoring of progress. The plan includes structured workouts compatible with your smart trainer and device to guide you through workouts in real time.
Visit the MTBCoach Gravel Race Training Plans page for more details
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?