100 Mile Gravel using Heartrate
Jason ShearerAll plans by this Coach
Ready to take it up a notch and get that 100-mile gravel PR?
This plan assumes you have a heart rate monitor. This a great tool which gives us the ability to dial in your training zones and peak for that 100-mile event!
Let's do this!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:57 hrs||7:00 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:57 hrs||7:00 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?