Tour of Colorado: Victor-Roubaix 50 Miles Thrive 8 Weeks
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
Tour of Colorado: Victor-Roubaix 50 Miles Thrive 8 Weeks is AN 8 week plan designed for the Cyclist or Triathlete who trains with power, HR (Heart Rate), or RPE (Rate of Perceived Exertion) and can train 10:20-11:55 hours per week (excluding Test & Rest Weeks). You will need to be able to devote up to 7:00 hours of training on your weekends.
This plan is for the intermediate cyclist who has some gravel riding experience and normally rides around 50-60 miles as their long ride. If you want to crush this ride and you need a simple, yet effective training plan that helps you ride hard and finish strong with bragging rights at the finish line, this plan is for you.
Designed and written by Hunter Allen, former pro cyclist, co-Founder of Training Peaks and WKO, co-author of Training and Racing with a Power Meter and Cutting-Edge Cycling and Founder and CEO of Peaks Coaching Group. The Workouts included in these pioneering and ruthlessly vetted Training Plans are the same Workouts that Hunter uses with his own Clients. Battle tested and podium approved.
Discover the benefits of a Peaks Coaching Group Training Plan
• All plans are backed by Peaks Coaching Group’s 100% Money Back Guarantee...
• Most are designed and written by Hunter Allen, one of the world’s leading experts on power training...
• Exclusive Membership to our private PCG Training Plan Facebook Group...
• Our Plans meet the needs of Cyclists and Endurance Athletes of all abilities...
Still have questions? E-mail Hunter Allen
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?