Phil's Intermediate Century/Gran Fondo (6~11 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 20 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your Best-Ever Race Fitness!
"Using your plan I got 2nd in my AG and 5th fastest bike; 7 mins faster than last year!" Nick Goldston, 2018
"I love the plan. It’s amazing to know what I’m doing weeks ahead!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, 2018
Read more >>
- Structured to get you in peak shape for Century, Gran Fondo, Sportive or Multi-Day events
- Progress from 6:30 to 11 hrs of training per week
- 4-5 rides, 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Easier weeks included for recovery and adaptation
- Shorter workouts are mid-week and longer rides at weekends
- Regular FTP tests to track progress
- Train using Power, HR and or Feel
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Century Ride/Gran Fondo Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:08 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:08 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|