Phil's Advanced Century/Gran Fondo (13~14 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 12 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Peak for your best ever race!
"I just got 2nd in my age group and the 5th fastest bike split out of over 300. I was 7 mins faster this year!" Nick Goldston, 2018
"I love the plan. It’s amazing to know what I’m doing weeks in advance!" Rachel Kjearsgaard, 2018
Read more >>
- Structured to get you in peak shape for Century, Gran Fondo, Sportive or Multi-Day events
- Progress from 13:15 to 14 hrs of training per week
- 5-6 rides, 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Shorter workouts are mid-week and longer rides at weekends
- Regular fitness tests to track progress, train using Power, HR and or Feel
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo, Cyclops and more
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
Visit our website for all our Century Ride/Gran Fondo Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:39 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:39 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|