Intermediate Mountainous GF Prep Plan / 4DP Weakness: MAP / Outdoor Rides on Wkends
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
This training plan was designed by APEX Coaching for cyclists who:
* Have taken the Full Frontal fitness test in The Sufferfest app.
* Have a Primary Weakness of 'VO2 Efforts' in their 4DP profile.
* Have previous experience with structured training plan or have been riding consistently for more than 2 years.
* Have trained fewer than an average of 11 hours/week in the previous ~3 months
* Have up to 10 hours/week they can dedicate to training (but often less) over the course of the next ~3 months
* Are training for a mountainous century or gran fondo and have at least 10 weeks until the event.
This plan is designed to suit the time-crunched athlete, with the majority of weekday workouts under 60 minutes and longer workouts outdoors on the weekends. Outdoor workouts are built using the TrainingPeaks workout builder, meaning they can be exported to compatible cycling computers or fitness devices.
Note: the average weekly training hours listed do not include the optional yoga and mental training plans you may wish to add to your schedule (more details available when you apply the plan).
Not using The Sufferfest app? Try it free for 7 days: http://thesuf.com/letsgo
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:08 hrs||4:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:08 hrs||4:15 hrs|