Go Faster Cycling -- Cyclo Sportive- Rolling hill course - 8 Week Beg./Inter. Plan
Hunter Allen for Go Faster Cycling
This Go Faster Cycling Cyclo-Sportive plan written by Hunter Allen will get you ready for the repeated nature of smaller hills interspersed with some longer climbs. Be prepared to do climb after climb and feel strong at the end!
This plan is for the beginner cyclist with 10-12 hours to train each week.
It is made to progressively work all the energy systems so that you'll be able to survive the distance with endurance, get over the hills and climbs along the way.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.