Extreme Endurance Bike (6, 12, 24 hr Races)
Justin KlineAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the working class athlete who has limited time to train but loves to feel the pain on an extreme endurance event. If you are looking to win or set records this is not the plan you want. This plan is designed around a training schedule that has limited time. You can be successful and accomplish the race with this plan. But with the limited amount of training time, you have to have some expectation management. All of the workouts can be done on the road, trail, or a trainer. It is obvious that you should spend the most time on the type of bike you will be racing on during the program. But feel free to change it up and ride a different bike or course so the plan stays interesting. Go out, have fun, and enjoy the SUCK
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:24 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|2:25 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:24 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||2:25 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?