Rob LeeAll plans by this Coach
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe" - Abraham Lincoln
A minimalist Training Plan for age-group athletes with full time jobs and other commitments that allow very little time for training; this plan has a specific focus on improving your endurance and Sportive / Gran Fondo abilities for the minimum time investment. It includes a 2 week taper prior to your main event. It allows for a Sunday club run, sportive, or group ride, once a week to aid confidence and skills related to group riding.
Designed by Level 2 TrainingPeaks coach, British Cycling certified coach, and ex-elite racer Rob Lee, this plan draws on his substantial racing accomplishments (over 130 race victories, and numerous cycling distance records) and over 20 years of successfully coaching hundreds of athletes to their goals. Questions? Please visit my website at www.rlperformance.co.uk or email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: You can reuse this training plan in the future by changing the start or end date. This is a power-based training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?