5-Week Pre Gran Fondo Power Plan
Dan SmallAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
A 5-week training programme to help you smash any 1-Day Gran Fondo.
This programme is designed for people with 9 hours training time per week and who have access to a power meter for the majority of their training sessions.
The programme includes:
- Contact details of the coach who wrote the programme, so if you have any questions about the programme, you can get the answers you need!
- An introduction to exactly what you will be working on and why, so you can make sense of what you are doing in each workout.
- Instructions on how to complete a baseline Function Threshold Power Test which will be used to set specific intensities for every workout you complete.
- Daily workout instructions written by a highly experienced cycling coach, who coaches riders of all ages and ability, from beginners to international standard athletes.
- Specific warm up instruction guide to be used for each workout.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:55 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:55 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter