BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
The coaches at BPC are bringing a 6 week program to take you from hating the hills to "Climbing Like a Mountain Goat."
Your new coaches realize that everyone's training and life schedule is different. So, we've provided (and labeled) 3 "Priority RIdes" each week, along with optional rides if you have the training time.
We also know that your current long ride volume may vary from the next person who buys this plan, so although the long ride starts at 3:00 hours, we've built in a way for you to adjust that training volume.
Lastly, your coaches take you through an initial threshold zone assessment so you can dial in your zones (Heart Rate and/or Power and/or RPE). Your workouts are then specific to those zones to make sure you aren't going too easy when it should be hard, or too hard when it should be easy.
Are you a "Flatlander"? We use Hill Simulation Workouts that can be done on a trainer. We know it's not as fun as climbing hills, but as Flatlanders ourselves (who love the mountains), you'll get a lot of value out of it.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.