100 mile Cycle Sportive Plan
Dr Howard HurstAll plans by this Coach
The training plan is aimed at beginners wanting to complete their first 100 mile sportive event. The programme builds mileage each week with an easier recovery week every fourth week. Each week will be made up of several key sessions including threshold work to improve lactate tolerance, hill sessions and endurance sessions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:32 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|1:27 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:32 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||1:27 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?