Century/MS 150: Beginner rider: 12 week plan
Chad AndrewsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to assist the cyclist who has been at least 6 months to more than a year of riding experienc and is comfortable riding 4-8 hours a week. You also should have attempted a metric century before using this program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:19 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:19 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?