Storming of Thunder Ridge 27 & 45 Miles Thrive 10 Weeks
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
Peaks Power Challenge - Survive 27 & 45 miles - SOTR (Storming of Thunder Ridge) - Lynchburg, VA - May 21, 2017.
This plan is for the beginner cyclist with 6-9 hours to train each week who wants to complete the 27 & 45 mile SOTR ride.
It is made to progressively work all the energy systems so that you'll be able to thrive the distance with endurance and get over the steep hills.
Hunter Allen, CEO/Founder of the Peaks Coaching Group is your coach along the way and he designed this plan with all of the years of experience that goes into each of his custom plans built for riders of all levels. With tips along the way, workouts to challenge you and keep you motivated, you'll arrive at the event ready to easily "THRIVE" the challenge!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?