Barry Roubaix 12 week plan - 62 mile Event by Training Bible Cycling
Rob KelleyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is focused not only on preparing you for Barry Roubaix, but also to prepare you for the 2017 cycling season. A strength program is also included. Your goal should be to maximize your results every day, whether in the form of a tough set of intervals or a day of complete recovery The philosophies are based on those of Joe Friel, creator of The Cyclist's Training Bible.
Note that this is meant to start on Monday January 2nd. If you begin earlier or later send us an e-mail at Rob@TBCycling.com so we can give you advice with which to time your training for Barry Roubaix properly.
Good luck and go fast!
TRAINING BIBLE CYCLING
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?